I wanted to like this game, but in the end I just couldn't.
Reasons why I like it:
1. The graphics were very nicely done and I liked the individual traits for each monster.
2. Even though it was tough at the beginning, I liked the difficulty factor.
3. I enjoyed killing multiple creatures in a row, because their death cries were fun to hear.
4. Game mechanics were smooth and it was a fun time-waster.
Reasons why I didn't:
1. It took forever to get an upgrade and the game is dreadfully repetitive.
2. The excessive clicking became annoying after a while.
3. The death cries became an irritant and wand's noise was too loud.
4. I spent a lot of time playing the game and when I got to Level 29, I became enraged. The level is obviously rigged to fail so that the player will spend money on the premiums. I have no intention of doing that and I feel that it's something few of the people playing the game on Newgrounds would actually do. If Level 29 wasn't so blatantly a cheat, I would have given the game a pass, but after I spent that much time playing this asinine game I wanted some closure. Now I just feel that I wasted my time on this.
On the bright side, I had a wonderful finger exercise.